NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I'm finally in a spot where I can replace my old Manta Ray. I'm interested in buying a used 14-foot jackson cuda or a native redfish or slayer. If anyone has one they're interested in selling used, I'm a motivated buyer. I looked in classifieds here but I didn't see anything recently. Feel free to pm me or msg here. Ideally looking for one w/paddle, Scotty mounts anchor. Oh, and I live in Hampstead but I'll come to Jax or Wilmington. Thanks!

Zac

·
Registered
151 Posts
Remember on your search that the Native redfish was originally Heritage Kayaks Redfish. The stripped non rigged version was the Marquesa. You can search for those also.
I was co-designer on that boat for Heritage and pulled the very first one out of the mold. VP of Production.
Mine is getting on up to 10 yrs old and has held up well. They have slipped some improvements/changes since that time, but the hull remains the same.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All great suggestions. Yeah I might have to upgrade to the better craigslist app, but there just does not seem to be anything available. I really want a jackson cuda 14, but I'm willing to get something else rigged for fishing to finish this season up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.