NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a used, in good shape, Old Town 119 or Guide 119 (Dick's version) canoe. Anyone know when Dicks runs their sale on this canoe?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The big sale is 4th of July , you missed that one

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
I am looking for a used, in good shape, Old Town 119 or Guide 119 (Dick's version) canoe. Anyone know when Dicks runs their sale on this canoe?
If you open a Dicks credit card account you will get an extra 10% off the sale price. I did that on my Old Town Saranac and used the 6 months same as cash........

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
They don't handle the boats carefully so you may be able to find one that's scratched up and get a discount... and then go put more scratches on it yourself :D

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Bruce, lostnwilderness (Bruce) has a 119 in the classifieds, he bought it to flyfish from and changed to a Frontier. If your interested and not in a hurry I could get it from him and bring it to Bay River if not somewhere before.

Darrell

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up Darrell ! Didn't even see that when I checked the classifieds.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Bruce, you're too big for a 119 ..... better look for a 14'

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I was debating on that even though the capacity is 450 - 500 lbs. Heck, my tackle box almost weighs that much !! ;)
“That’s a joke, I say that’s a joke son”

1 - 13 of 13 Posts