NC Angler Forums banner

Yadkin catfish tournaments

Lake 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rookie12 
#1 ·
Hey ya'll, just a thought for all you cat guys out there. THere will be tournaments put on by Yadkin catmasters this fall from Sept. throughout the fall on Tillery and Badin. anyone interested in fishing these, shoot me a PM. I may need a partner for some of these tournaments as well. 25 bucks a boat, payout depends on entries. 100% payback. hours are tentatively 630AM until 1230PM. ya'll come out and catch some kitties. I assure you there will 40-50 lb. fish at every weigh in I'm sure. Hopefully they are all in my livewell. two fish per boat weighed in, fish must be alive and relleased. ya'll let me know!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I've seen your posts on there before Sundrop. I also am a member of the BOC. They won't let us post anythign about the tournaments on there due to their rules. anyway, you should come out and fish with us. ONly 25 bucks per boat, so the pressure isn't too bad. It's all about fun and learning anyway. unlike the NCCATS tourneys which are 80 bucks a boat. payout is better, but those are stressful tournaments. ya'll come fishing with us! If anyone wants a little cattin' 101, I am a guide on Badin and Tilery and would be glad to show you the ropes and put you on some fish. just let me know. see ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.