NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryed to post on another forum here and only got one hit so ill try here and hope for the best. Need some help. Id like to get contact info for Bass clubs around tillery lake(yadkin chain). Im going to start a bass tournament for our wounded soldiers. The lake will change every year to get to people that want to say thanks but dont have the time and money to drive long distances. The tournament will be end of Sep. beginning of Oct. 08. Im trying to contact some of the local clubs around Tillery to see if one of them would sponsor the blast off and weigh in. When i get more info ill post here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey zooker do you have any numbers to guys in clubs on the yadkin chain? id like to see if i can get a club from around there that would want to help out with blast off and wiegh in. thanks for any help. mike

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i used to fish with tri-county bassmasters a christian group. out of thomasville. there is others i could get numbers..
right now i fish with the yadkin chain gang. a group of loose knit anglers that met at a web site..
bassboatcentral.com

i do like fishing wildcat tourny's now and again..

zooker

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.