NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be home from school on fall break from October 8th-12th and will be looking to hit the river for the last couple times this year. I will probably fish anywhere from Pilot Mountain to Clemmons out of the yak and wanted to see if I could get a couple people in for a float. stripes might join me for a trip or two and I'm looking for more brains to pick to get this river thing figured out. I figured I'd get this started a few weeks in advance so more people can see if they can fit something into their schedule.

Open to any suggestions or possible times within those few days!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping to see if anyone else is interested. Plan is to use Yadkin River Adventures as a shuttle. Would wind up at ~$10 per person. Finstalker and I are planning on meeting up around 10. Hoping the weather holds off. I waded around Shoals for an hour or so today and the water was crystal clear, but surprising weedy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Water looked good yesterday around Clemmons so it's probably in really good shape to fish north. Could do something Sunday possibly. Too many irons in the fire for me Saturday. I talked to Kearny yesterday. I'll call Yadkin River Adventures and see what the deal is this weekend, he's probably pretty busy. If he's got a slot available does anybody want to do a 2 hour or 4 hour float north of Rockford?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I spoke with someone about five years ago when we had that really bad drought and he claimed the river was low and clear for a long time and was really producing quality fish for weeks on end.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.