1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've seen a couple of presentations by Jason (mentioned in the article) on this lake. Even got to go out and tour the dam a year or so ago. It's a beautiful lake, and will be a great spot to fish once everything is complete. There will be a conoe/kayak ramp built in the park, too.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I can't say with 100% certainty, but I don't think I remember anything being mentioned about that.

Jason did say there was 1 pretty hostile landowner in the northern portion of the lake. From the way it sounded he could potentially cause some headaches for folks fishing around there. He doesn't have a leg to stand on, legally, but could be a pain.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind. I wonder if there will be easy access to Deep Creek below the dam. I've been meaning to explore smaller flows in my area but access always seems to be an issue.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm not sure about the creek. There is a bridge right below the dam, but from what I can remember there really isn't anywhere to park a vehicle and the banks are pretty steep. The drive to the dam is gated, and I imagine it'll stay that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.