NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello NCA friends;

Just wanted to let you know all is well. I have been occupied with my dad's failing health. He passed away on Sept. 20. from cancer. That has taken up alot of my time. He lived in Sumter S.C.. The good news is he is not suffering anymore. God is good! Not trying to drop a bomb on you guys, just sharing from my heart. On a lighter side, the wife and I got to fish a good section of rocky river past saturday, I quit counting after about 25 bass. I cought 5-6 in the 2 lb class and one alittle over 4 lbs. The wife had a hard day, she caught several fish but the paddling got to her after awhile. She has recovered well. Keep up all the good work guys.

Jon M
Fish 4 him

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Glad to hear that he's graduated, so to speak. It's comforting once you can focus on that part. Also glad to hear that the fishing was doing so well. What part of the state is the Rocky River? (google earth doesn't cooperate very well for certain names...)
Lefty

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lefty;The part of Rocky river we fish is east of Charlotte near Locust N.C. Highway 27(Albemarle road), crosses over it. We put in on Mount Pleasent road off highway 601 from Locust to Concord N.C. The water color and depth is good this time of year. It's just a great place to fish. I'll try to stay get more info for yo guys. I really like this site alot. Thanks for all the good info.

Jon M
Fish 4 Him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.