NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Military brat

Dang. Being a military brat and spending 9 of the first 13 of my years over in germany musta effected me. I was only 55% dixie although I've been here almost 20 years. *since i was 13*

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Dang, must be slippin too!

Man, always called sneakers sneakers... I think that test thing is a set up!! :)

88% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money? Was my score;) Maybe bein married to a Yankee has done me in! ha ha ha hah a.... :eek:

·
Registered
574 Posts
"100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!"

That ain't half bad for a guy born in NY! My parents did have the good sense to bring back to NC before my first birthday. It a good thing my mother missed her Mama!

BTW, I still call my father "Daddy"!

·
Registered
330 Posts
91 % *******, but papa Lee said it didn't matter where you were from, as long as you act like you're from the SOUTH!!!

I think JESUS was from the south, I've never heard of the Lord's Dinner!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
so what you are trying to say is if a person is from new york and have a thick accent but they act southern then they are a southern im confused
Yea, I know some southern people, who act like they're from New York City and that's unfair!!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.