NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I have some on order. Talk to Greenmonster about them, he's who turned me on to them. They look great, are locally made, and you can get a pretty good discount if you order 25 or more. I emailed Ron and he got back to me very quickly with answers to my questions and advice on colors and sizes that have been getting results.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I'm a big fan! All of these fish were caught on them. I like 'em for a few reasons:

1) The rubber has a really good consistency.
2) Hollow head allows you to put scent in the bait
3) BIG paddle tail gives off lots of vibrations
4) Dang, man, for whatever reason the things just work!
5) Locally owned company and a good guy that runs it.

I'm not affiliated in any way to the company, product, or owner - I had a guide show them to me and have caught a lot of fish on them ever since. I had a hard time finding anything else that had all of the elements above (and I did a lot of looking around, since these are not locally available in tackle shops). The DOA airheads look pretty good too, though!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Dang Greenmonster, you didn't tell me about the hole in the head for scent! A friend of mine and I placed our order already, 42 Mr. Wags on the way. Now I guess I have to go out and get some scent to put in them. Any recommendations for lucky scent products?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
for Stripers? Threadfin shad, for salt Mullet if I had to choose one.

Reactions: quest4reds

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Just got my order of YeeHa baits and they look amazing! Really appear to be top quality. Ordering was easy, and I always got replies to my emails quickly. Top notch experience so far. I'll be trying them out this Monday and if they can catch ME fish, I'd call them a miracle bait.

Reactions: RouseD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interesting thread...I just placed my first order of yeeha baits yesterday. I mainly fish the Pamlico, so I had a few questions on color selection, weight etc etc. I was shocked when I received a return email within minutes. Very impressed with Ron's customer service. Now, I can't wait to get my baits in a few days.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.