NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the area and would appreciate any tips anyone would share on fishing in the Yeopim River and what I might expect to be able to catch here in the winter. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live on yeopim creek. Im going to try to figure out the stripers soon. You should be able to catch the usual catfish, bass, and panfish now.
Thanks for responding Twilight..It seems even the usual suspects are in short supply. And I know this cold isnt helping. I was trying to find out more about the stripers also. Seems like people are guarded about info (and I get that) or talk about places I am unfamiliar with like the rock piles, or the targets etc. Have you heard of anyone having any luck on that cement pier down by the bridge (rt 17) in Edenton?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for replying NC Buck...I figured those were the targets in the sound. There are a couple in the Yeopim river also I believe. The rock piles still elude me though. Its just been too cold to pursue anything fishing related lately

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.