NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been back in the US for about a week now and boated about 30 trout already and can't wait for June 15th. I've been missing some fried trout since I left ( actually was the last food I ate before getting on the bus for cherry point lol). All the trout I've caught so far have been around thirteen inches with a few breaking the 16 inch mark occasionally. It's been a pretty consistent bite as well, caught them until around noon the other day all off the same ledge. Can't wait to see that first 25"+ trout shakin his head at me from the top of the water just as he slides in the net. Lol been doing all this fishing solo. If any one with a boat needs a experienced partner (over 12 years of serious/ tournament fishing) to help slay some 'yellah mouths' in the onslow county inshore areas send me a message and we can tear em up.lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you ever get down around Sunset Beach send me a pm. I have a boat just need some guidance lol. Welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure thing aquaholic3720 sorry it took so long to reply I've been fishing up here almost daily. Lol wife's been pretty understanding

1 - 4 of 4 Posts